Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor Episode 2
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener. We are still in feedback mode, so please hit us up with comments and questions. It’s all about you!
Lastly, the podcast should be on iTunes sometime next week.
Click here for Episode #2
In Episode #2, Roger and Colin:
- 1. Discuss Dr. Robert Lustig’s 60-Minutes segment Is Sugar Toxic?
- 2. Answer the question what do the American Cancer Society and Coca-Cola now have in common?
- 3. Talk about the opiate-like effects of wheat.
- 4. Also from the Episode (if you live in Philadelphia) – help bring CJ Hunt and In Search of the Perfect Human Diet (see video below) to town by liking this Facebook page.
- 5. Discuss how the body turns high sugar and carbohydrates triglycerides, a risk factor for many diseases. For a great scientific explanation of this, please check out Dr. Eric Westman’s interview on Living La Vida Low Carb.
Other Episode mentions include:
Dean Dwyer @thatshiftguy
Philly CowShare @phillycowshare
Dr. John Briffa @drbriffa
Dr. William Davis @williamdavismd