Podcast 3: Avoiding Sugar & Natural Bone Health
Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor Episode 3: Sugar, Bone Health, and Eating the Foods Nature Provided for Us
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
In Episode #3, Roger and Caveman Doctor:
- Respond to many listeners’ requests and revisit Dr. Robert Lustig’s 60-Minutes segment on sugar and discuss why sugar is so toxic.
- Discuss dieting once disease strikes, with references to a recent study showing what happens when a low-carbohydrate diet is used in conjunction with cancer treatment. Click here for the full article.
- Once again discuss how Dr. Terry Wahls helped beat multiple sclerosis, an “uncurable” disease that can beat our most advanced medicines, through diet alone (see video below).
- Relentless Fitness is up for the best boutique gym in Philadelphia and is currently in the lead! Make sure to go online and vote here.
- Roger discusses Carley and her amazing transformation in a short amount of time by merely changing her diet (to paleo/caveman of course!) and adding some exercise. See Carley live here.
- Discuss what happens when you don’t get strengthen your bones naturally and opt for calcium supplements (hint, bad things…). Click here for the New York Times article.
- Is there really a paleo plastic surgeon??
- Can merely looking at food increase physiologic hormones and chemicals to make you crave carbs?
- Check out an amazing recipe for crock pot rump roast (via Civilized Caveman) and read up on Kombucha via Robb Wolf.
- Finally, we make another plea to get CJ Hunt to Philly to Premier his film “In Search of The Perfect Human Diet”. Like this page on Facebook!