RRCD Podcast Episode 4: Fruit & Intense Training
Welcome to the Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
We are now on iTunes - click here to download, subscribe and review the RRCD Podcast!
Or click here for Episode #4 !
In Episode #4, Roger and Colin:
- Talk some Sweet Potato Power, and if it is possible to eat too much fruit.
- Discuss where the calories in / calories out model falls short and why we can’t forget about thermodynamics.
- Sadly announce the latest questionable pairing – Subway and the AHA.
- Tackle the question: does endurance training more closely resemble a heart attack than healthy exercise?
- Propose shorter, more intense training as a more efficient way to exercise.
- Clarify reasonable expectations of exercise (as Skyler Tanner puts it, exercise for health, eat to lose weight)
Calling on the Paleo community: vote Relentless Fitness for Best Boutique Fitness Studio and help it conquer some giants. Voting ends Friday, 6/15.