What happens when you merge the worlds of doctor and personal trainer?
What do you find at the crossroads of medicine, theory and practice?
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #9 Roger and Dr. Champ:
- Discuss the latest fad – the Maasai diet (see pictures below).
- Converse about the often forgotten other food source of hunter gatheres – insects.
- Touch on the common response to a good old caveman discussion: “They did’t live long enough to get cancer and it merely went undiagnosed” with a quick rebuttal.
- Review the latest ancestral diet/microbiota article.
- Tell you to kill your desk chair and start standing.
- Once again conventional wisdom gets a slap in the face as a new study shows that we need to eat more fat to make sure we absorb the vitamins in vegetables.
- Review Nate Green’s do you have the life for that?
- Discuss Whole9 seasonal produce guide.