Podcast 11: Artificial Sweet Tooth
What happens when you merge the worlds of doctor and personal trainer?
What do you find at the crossroads of medicine, theory and practice?
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #11 Roger and Dr. Champ:
- Question if wheat is dosing you with addictive opioids??‘
- Recap high intensity intermittent exercise and offer evidence for its fat burning capabilities..
- Discuss whether artificial sweeteners are an effective replacement of sugar for weight loss or harmful chemicals leading to brain and other cancers.
- Call out fitness product ads for their unproven claims.
- Ask and answer the question “could your protein shake be spiking your insulin?”
- Remind you to eat some ghee, and keep your exposure to harmful and addictive carb sources ALARA (as low as reasonably achievable).