Podcast 13: Staying Healthy on The Road
What happens when you merge the worlds of doctor and personal trainer?
What do you find at the crossroads of medicine, theory and practice?
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #13 Roger and Dr. Champ:
- Ask if fat can fuel your workouts without clogging your arteries
- Props to relentless Roger for his Fat2FitHQ Podcast guest appearance
- Are off to AHS in Boston (and Dr. Champ is still not listed as a presenter…)
- Discuss the Joe Rogan Podcast with Robb Wolf
- Discuss a race day high fat meal – could it benefit an endurance athlete?
- Discuss a low carb/high fat diet for arterial health
- Discuss eating healthy on the go
- In the spirit of the olympics, ask if a ketogenic diet affects performance in gymnasts
- Recommend our listeners to take some time to meditate, unwind, or do absolutely nothing as it will reduce fatigue and anviety while improving mood, memory, executive functioning and may even extend telomere length to slow your aging