Podcast 14: AHS Takeaways and Keith Norris Interview
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #14 Roger and Dr. Champ:
- Discuss their recent interview on The Livin La Vida Low-Carb Show.
- Revisit the Ancestral Health Symposium discussing the important takeaways from the conference, including the following:
- Dr. Lieberman’s great discussion on fitness versus health (and barefoot running).
- Drs. Seyfried and Fine’s presentation on cancer metabolism, carbohydrate restriction and ketogenic diets for cancer treatment.
- Joel Salatin of Polyface Farms and his great talk on responsible farming and how “teaching your child to grow a tomato plant is more rewarding than giving them video games.”
- Dr. O’Keefe’s presentation on excessive training and heart damage, as was recently discussed on this site.
- They interview Keith Norris, who runs Ancestral Momentum and Efficient Exercise and creator of PaleoFX and the DVD series.
- Finally, give Roger a shout on his new Facebook Page, Relentless Roger!