Caveman Doctor was recently interviewed by Abel James on his Fat-Burning Man Show. Abel’s show has been number one on iTunes, and this is no surprise as he is an amazing host that really brings up some important topics in the Paleo and low-carb world. Click here for the official Fat Burning Man Show page, which has the show notes and interview.
On the show, Abel and Dr. Champ discussed some random, but interesting topics, including:
- How sweet foods may be more addictive than cocaine
- Why bodybuilders know more about nutrition than your doctor
- Why you should supplement with sea vegetables and kelp to optimize thyroid function
- Why meatheads in the weight room carry less fat than people on the treadmill
- How you can reduce your risk of cancer by sleeping well