Podcast 16: To Be or Not to Be Organic
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #16 Roger and Dr. Champ:
- Respond to the recent study stating that organic food is no more “healthier” than non-organic.
- Answer L.J.’s reader question “How much salt is enough?” (keeping in mind that good salt sources with minerals likely don’t raise blood pressure):
- Answer those reader questions about when to introduce carbohydrates into the diet (hint: when you are most insulin sensitive)
- Ask the listeners to consider Jerry Seinfeld’s “Don’t Break the Chain Method”
- Reveal more proof that you can’t exercise off weight as an oldie but goodie study shows our body actually slows down its resting metabolism to compensate for aerobic exercise
- Tell you all to hit the kettlebells to get a good workout while saving some time (and it can be done in your apartment!) with a video from Relentless Fitness