Podcast 29: Responsible Supplementation
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #29 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- Some stimulating commentary on a recent episode posting to establish criteria for supplementation
- Turning to food first as a source of supplementation via Mark’s Daily Apple
- Dr. Champ’s recent article “A ketogenic diet for cancer“
- Did Dr. McDougall really suggest that Coke keeps you thin and sugar is not fattening?
- Question the listener as to whether your workouts involve groundwork