The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #33 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- Shout-out Dr. Champ’s latest appearance in an article on calorie restriction and cancer treatment, and discuss the issues within.
- Discuss cardiorespiratory health in middle-age leading to lower risk of dementia.
- Review the effect of intermittent fasting on insulin.
- Compare the effect of exercise with the effect of brain games on overall intelligence.
- Ask ‘what do feces have to do with probiotics?’
- Talk diaphragmatic breathing, yoga, and the downward dog.