Episode 34: Kobe Knows Low-Carb
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #34 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- Review the debut of The Relentless Life podcast with first guest Beth Finn.
- A Worldly Monk’s take on low carbohydrate eating and low thyroid performance.
- The shocking and unfortunate passing of a mother due to mass consumption of Coca-Cola.
- Shout out Dr. Cate Shanahan for her recent work with the LA Lakers and superstar Kobe Bryant. Inspiring a top-level athlete to reduce processed carbs and increase healthy fat intake is a huge deal.
- Pittsburgh news weighing in on Paleo eating.
- Relentless Roger’s latest piece on leveraging the Internet for what’s not available in your area.
- Regardless of calories, meal timing may lead to fat accumulation.