Episode 39: Red Meat has it Rough
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #39 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- The recent attack on red meat and its implications targeting levels of L-carnitine and TMAO (via the New York Times and Nature).
- We also discuss fantastic rebuttals from Chris Masterjohn and Chris Kresser./li>
- The physiologic changes on the brain from meditation.
- Stress and metabolic syndrome.
- Discuss strength and heroism via Drew Baye.
- Welcome back Keith and Michelle Norris of Ancestral Momentum to review PaleoFX.