Episode 41: Organic Longevity
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #41 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- High carbohydrate exposure at a young age may set the tone for a lifetime of metabolic dysregulation
- Can different food combinations change your gut’s reaction to food?
- Fruit flies tell a unique story about organic food.
- A step-by-step guide to ruining the Paleo movement
- Have you seen Georgia Pelligrini?