The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #42 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- The Oregon experiment: Does healthcare = health?
- Replacing refined grains with wheat and whole grains, no effect on several metabolic factors
- Placing normal mitochondria into cancer cells inhibits their proliferation
- Cholesterol enhances your immunity
- The connection between poor sleep and ADHD
- Sled training for sprints
- Fermented cod liver oil and FAQ from Balanced Bites:
- Influencing family members to make change