The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #45 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- Encouraging summer reading recommendations in Philadelphia
- The Marine Corps has gone Paleo
- Are statins blocking the benefits of your exercise regimen?
- More support for short-burst high-intensity exercise
- Can insufficient sleep, regardless of calories, make you fat?
- The simple fitness task of rising from the floor predicts all-cause mortality
- (via George Bryant) one way to be charitable