Episode 46 – Paleo Masculinity
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #46 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- Are leanness and muscularity both markers of beauty and health?
- Jason Fried idea and could restricting junk food be a bad idea via Dr. Briffa?
- People who live near trees and grass have less cortisol, and walking around green space may have additional benefits similar to meditation.
- How much mercury is in your fish via Robb Wolf?
- How less healthy is frozen broccoli?
- Can increasing your vitamin D levels help fight sun damage?
- Is burning your meat increasing your risk of cancer?