Podcast 48 – The Junk Food Diet
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #48 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- Are they flip-flopping on salt recommendations once again? (see full study here)
- What does a ketogenic diet look like when undertaken by healthy and active individuals (great, great work by Rainer Klement)
- Can junk food end obesity?
- A prime example of the need to separate food from reward
- Tired of people asking about the China Study? A good rebuttal by Chris Masterjohn
- Increasing your background exercise
- Selectively starving cancer cells through intermittent fasting and ketogenic diets (written by Dr. Champ)