Episode 51 – Starvation by Experimentation
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #51 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- “Faced with the choice between changing one’s mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everybody gets busy on the proof”
- They starved so that others could be better fed – The Ancel Keys study you my have never heard of…
- World’s first lab grown burger tastes “close to meat”
- Ancestral Momentum: Freelance Training or Prescribed “Command and Control”?
- Grand Valley State University – You Can’t Teach Speed: Sprinters Falsify the Deliberate Practice Model of Expertise