The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #58 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- Observations on the carbohydrate metabolism of tumours revealing the reliance on sugar by cancer cells (from 1929!!!)
- Another article analyzing the metabolism of tumors in the body revealing the dependence of cancer cells on glucose from the man himself, Dr. Warburg (from 1926!!!)
- Transient high glucose causes persistent epigenetic changes and altered gene expression during subsequent normal blood glucose levels
- Relentless Riss describes her chronic pain management journey
- Tim Ferris shares productivity hacks