The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #60 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- The new PaleoFX site:
- 23andMe under fire from the FDA
- Mark Rippetoe on Crossfit – the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Does cholesterol fuel cancer cells?
- Does HDL, or the “good” cholesterol also fuel cancer cells?
- Does statin usage also cause cancer?
- Does cholesterol and fat only fuel tumors when carbohydrates are present (and insulin pathway activated)?
- Do all foods cause cancer?
- If all foods cause cancer, perhaps we need to take a logical approach as to which foods, and which ratio of foods leads to the lowest risk. Taking one study and throwing the baby out with the bath water is more emotion than logic.