Podcast 61 – Muscle Mania
The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #61 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- The new PaleoFX site:
- 23andMe vs. the FDA udpate
- Cold weather carb cravings
- A reason to become “good” at meditating?
- A classic read: How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Men with biggest muscles and muscle strength have a 40% decreased risk of cancer.
- Resistance running with short distance enhances spatial memory in mice.
- Aerobic exercise improves hippocampal function (memory) and increases BDNF in the serum of young adult males.
- Muscles release anti-inflammatory chemicals, pointing to why it is so healthy to have big muscles
- Chia seeds overrated
- Made Man article on the Ultimate Paleo Shopping List