The Relentless Roger and the Caveman Doctor (RRCD) Podcast: Simplifying complex issues for healthy living
The podcast exists to take our daily efforts in the physical world and distill usable information for you, the listener.
In Episode #63 Roger and Dr. Champ Discuss:
- The impact of physician BMI on obesity care and beliefs
- U.S. primary care physicians’ diet, physical activity, and weight-related care of adult patients.
- The Hopkins medical school class of 2015, making physicians promise they will follow a healthy lifestyle
- Paleo is good enough for Derrick Rose, Blake Griffin and yes Ray Allen aka Jesus Shuttlesworth
- The twin brothers pseudo-study
- Women and sleep